The real estate market can be hard to navigate both as a buyer and seller. It is one of the largest transactions you will most likely have in your life time and should be handled with care. One wrong move could be devastating. Having a highly experienced legal professional on your side can save you a lot of time and money.
Donald Buikus has been in the real estate business for over 25 years. He has helped hundreds of people successfully close their residential and commercial real estate in Florida for over 25 years. As an agent for the First American National Title Insurance Company, you will never need to hire a separate title company or closing agent for your real estate transactions.
His areas of service include:
- Preparing your legal contract
- Meeting and reviewing contact terms in detail
- Ordering all reports required for the lender and closing
- Resolving any title issues that could cause a delay
- Preparing the closing statement and documents
- Attending the closing
Donald also handles other real estate matters including but not limited to:
- For sale by owner
- Title defects
- Out-of-state buyers and sellers
- Contract negotiations
- And more!